Microsoft Edge’s Sidebar is the best browser feature you’ve never heard of Microsoft Edge recently added a Sidebar that houses tools and any website that you’d like. Here’s why you need to try it out.
Getting Older? Here’s How to Make Windows More Comfortable If you’re getting older like me, you might find that it’s harder to see what is on your computer screen than it used to be. Here are some tips to make using your Windows 10 or 11 machine easier and more comfortable with diminished sight.
Browser settings to change ASAP if you care about privacy: Chrome, Firefox and more Five minutes gives you better internet privacy. Make these browser adjustments now.
Why You Should Use Multiple Web Browsers If you think you just need a single web browser, think again. We recommend using multiple web browsers on your computer, especially if you work and perform personal tasks on the same system. Here’s why you should consider adding another web browser to your daily rotation.
How Can You Keep Your Money Safe From Zelle Scams?
How to Unsubscribe From Unwanted Email If you want off a mailing list, deleting messages won’t be enough. Here’s how to force unsolicited-but-legit email to stop bothering you.
How to Copy and Paste on Mac We all know the shortcuts Cmd+C and Cmd+V but there’s a lot more to learn. Learn all of the ways you can copy and paste on a Mac in this guide.
How to Unsend Email on iPhone or iPad Sending emails from your phone or tablet is essential. If you make an error, you can quickly unsend an email from an iPhone or iPad using this guide.
Hands On With Microsoft’s ChatGPT-Powered Bing: A New Kind of Search No need to type in keywords to produce a relevant search. Microsoft’s new Bing excels when you give it a task, whether that’s planning a trip, summarizing a topic, or writing an article. Read More
- CPU Basics: What Are Cores, Hyper-Threading, and Multiple CPUs?
- How to Turn Images On or Off in Gmail
- How to Stop Notifications in Google Chrome
- Why You Should Start Using Passkeys
- Is Online Banking Safe? How Do Banks Protect Your Information?
- Warning: Don’t Let Google Manage Your Passwords
- How to Avoid Scammers on Social Media
- How to Run Windows Apps on Your Mac Without Running Windows
- Why You Need a New Router, Even on a Slow Internet Connection
- Forget Apple Notes: 6 Unique Note-Taking Apps for Your Mac
- The Best Windows 11 Tips and Tricks
- How to Send Large Files Over the Internet
- How to Delete Your Account on Facebook
- How to Remove Bing Chat “Discover” Button in Microsoft Edge
- Microsoft 365 Copilot Will Add AI to Word, Outlook, and More
- YouTube TV Raises Prices to $73 a Month
- Cleaning Out Your Google Drive or Gmail Could Save You Money
- The Different Types of Computer Memory & Storage Explained
- Scammers are using voice-cloning A.I. tools to sound like victims’ relatives in desperate need of financial help.
- Audible and Beyond: A Guide to the Best Audiobook Services