How to Set an Emergency Contact on iPhone (and Why) You can add one or more emergency contacts to your iPhone so that they can […]
I decided I needed a new project. I will be doing a custom Desktop build over the next few weeks. I will be documenting this project, maybe some video if I get really motivated, but definitely some photos. If you are interested in doing this yourself or just following my progress I invite you to stop back by this page. [...]
Last Updated: 11/27
Everything You Need to Know About Windows 11 Microsoft has unveiled the next generation of its market leading desktop operating system. Here are the high points.
Browser settings to change ASAP if you care about privacy: Chrome, Firefox and more Five minutes gives you better internet privacy. Make these browser adjustments now.
How to Recover and Delete Photos on Mac and Keep Your Collection Tidy You can delete photos on Mac in just a few steps. Perhaps more importantly, you can restore them also in most instances. Take a look how to do both.
Why You Should Use Multiple Web Browsers If you think you just need a single web browser, think again. We recommend using multiple web browsers on your computer, especially if you work and perform personal tasks on the same system. Here’s why you should consider adding another web browser to your daily rotation.
Firefox Relay offers unlimited email aliases as part of its new premium plan Mozilla launched Firefox Relay as a free product that gives you five email aliases you can use every time you need to sign up for a random account online. Now, the organization has introduced a paid Premium tier for the service that will give you access to [...]
How to download a Windows 10 ISO file without using the Media Creation It is possible to download a Windows 10 ISO file directly from Microsoft without using their tool first, but they don’t make it easy. This how-to shows you the elaborate procedure.
- How to Set an Emergency Contact on iPhone (and Why)
- Rear Fingerprint Sensors Are the Best Fingerprint Sensors
- How to Install Windows 11 Using a USB Drive
- Privacy vs. Security: What’s the Difference?
- How to Find Which Apps Are Using the Most Memory on Android
- 12 Basic Excel Functions Everybody Should Know
- Microsoft Edge Gets a “Super Duper Secure” Mode, Here’s How to Enable It
- If you’re serious about privacy, it’s time to use DuckDuckGo as your default Android browser
- Top Password List of 2021 Proves You Need a Password Manager
- How to Delete Windows.old Folder in Windows 11
- Rob’s Custom PC Build (Updated)
- DuckDuckGo email protection beta is out for first users
- A new DuckDuckGo tool is supposed to prevent apps from tracking Android users
- How to Create a Windows 11 USB Recovery Drive
- How to Upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Pro
How to Install Windows 11 Using a USB Drive You can use the Media Creation Tool to create a USB drive capable of installing Windows […]