Microsoft Edge’s Sidebar is the best browser feature you’ve never heard of Microsoft Edge recently added a Sidebar that houses tools and any website that you’d like. Here’s why you need to try it out.
Getting Older? Here’s How to Make Windows More Comfortable If you’re getting older like me, you might find that it’s harder to see what is on your computer screen than it used to be. Here are some tips to make using your Windows 10 or 11 machine easier and more comfortable with diminished sight.
Browser settings to change ASAP if you care about privacy: Chrome, Firefox and more Five minutes gives you better internet privacy. Make these browser adjustments now.
Why You Should Use Multiple Web Browsers If you think you just need a single web browser, think again. We recommend using multiple web browsers on your computer, especially if you work and perform personal tasks on the same system. Here’s why you should consider adding another web browser to your daily rotation.
How Can You Keep Your Money Safe From Zelle Scams?
How to Unsubscribe From Unwanted Email If you want off a mailing list, deleting messages won’t be enough. Here’s how to force unsolicited-but-legit email to stop bothering you.
How to Copy and Paste on Mac We all know the shortcuts Cmd+C and Cmd+V but there’s a lot more to learn. Learn all of the ways you can copy and paste on a Mac in this guide.
How to Unsend Email on iPhone or iPad Sending emails from your phone or tablet is essential. If you make an error, you can quickly unsend an email from an iPhone or iPad using this guide.
Hands On With Microsoft’s ChatGPT-Powered Bing: A New Kind of Search No need to type in keywords to produce a relevant search. Microsoft’s new Bing excels when you give it a task, whether that’s planning a trip, summarizing a topic, or writing an article. Read More
- How to Make an Image Background Transparent: 7 Different Ways
- ChatGPT vs. Claude AI: Is Claude AI the Better Chatbot?
- The 12 Best Free AI Art Generators to Create Images From Text
- How to Uninstall Cortana from Windows 11
- 8 Signs of Phone Tracking You Should Look Out For
- iOS Security Patch Issued to Protect Devices From Spyware
- 8 Ways to Free Up Local Drive Space Without Deleting Files on Windows 11
- What Is the Geek Squad Email Scam? How to Avoid It
- 3 Ways to Recover Deleted Photos on Any Android Device
- How to Automatically Forward Email from Outlook
- 7 Reasons Why You Should Have Multiple Email Accounts
- How to Blur Sensitive Content on iPhone
- How to Stop Google Chrome’s Targeted Ads From Using Your Browser History
- Still Receiving Emails After Unsubscribing? Here’s What to Do
- How to: Use Gmail to send and receive email from your other accounts