This Month In Tech History: December The first month of winter sees some major product launches in the history of technology. One of the great video game consoles sees its start after a bitter betrayal, humans visit the moon for the final time, and the first commercially successful personal computer goes on sale. Read all about it.
Microsoft Edge’s Sidebar is the best browser feature you’ve never heard of Microsoft Edge recently added a Sidebar that houses tools and any website that you’d like. Here’s why you need to try it out.
Getting Older? Here’s How to Make Windows More Comfortable If you’re getting older like me, you might find that it’s harder to see what is on your computer screen than it used to be. Here are some tips to make using your Windows 10 or 11 machine easier and more comfortable with diminished sight.
Browser settings to change ASAP if you care about privacy: Chrome, Firefox and more Five minutes gives you better internet privacy. Make these browser adjustments now.
Why You Should Use Multiple Web Browsers If you think you just need a single web browser, think again. We recommend using multiple web browsers on your computer, especially if you work and perform personal tasks on the same system. Here’s why you should consider adding another web browser to your daily rotation.
How Can You Keep Your Money Safe From Zelle Scams?
How to Unsubscribe From Unwanted Email If you want off a mailing list, deleting messages won’t be enough. Here’s how to force unsolicited-but-legit email to stop bothering you.
How to Copy and Paste on Mac We all know the shortcuts Cmd+C and Cmd+V but there’s a lot more to learn. Learn all of the ways you can copy and paste on a Mac in this guide.
How to Unsend Email on iPhone or iPad Sending emails from your phone or tablet is essential. If you make an error, you can quickly unsend an email from an iPhone or iPad using this guide.
- How to Remove Personal Information from Files on Windows 11
- Should You Buy Renewed Stuff on Amazon?
- 16 Microsoft Word Tips You Need to Learn Now
- How to Pick a Mastodon Server | PCMag
- What is File Versioning, and Do You Need It?
- Tech History: December
- How to Copy and Paste on Mac
- Microsoft PC Manager Is a Free Way to Clean Up (and Speed Up) a Slow Computer
- How to Unsend Email on iPhone or iPad
- Your Gmail Account Has Unlimited Addresses
- How to Increase Laptop Battery Life | PCMag
- How to Save Battery Life on Your iPhone
- How to Unsubscribe From Unwanted Email
- What to Do When You’ve Been Hacked
- How to Clear Android Cache