This Month in Tech History: August The month of August sees the births of classic computers, unlikely tech alliances, and the last chapter of the saga of one of Silicon Valley’s most significant leaders. Read on for the details.
Getting Older? Here’s How to Make Windows More Comfortable If you’re getting older like me, you might find that it’s harder to see what is on your computer screen than it used to be. Here are some tips to make using your Windows 10 or 11 machine easier and more comfortable with diminished sight.
What is the Affordable Connectivity Program? The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is a U.S. government program run by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) program to help low-income households pay for internet service and connected devices like a laptop or tablet. You may be eligible if your household’s income is below 200% of the Federal Poverty Line, or if you or someone you [...]
Everything You Need to Know About Windows 11 Microsoft has unveiled the next generation of its market leading desktop operating system. Here are the high points.
Browser settings to change ASAP if you care about privacy: Chrome, Firefox and more Five minutes gives you better internet privacy. Make these browser adjustments now.
Why You Should Use Multiple Web Browsers If you think you just need a single web browser, think again. We recommend using multiple web browsers on your computer, especially if you work and perform personal tasks on the same system. Here’s why you should consider adding another web browser to your daily rotation.
Why Is My Wi-Fi Not as Fast as Advertised? So the marketing for your Wi-Fi router promises a certain speed but your experience with the router doesn’t live up to that speed. What gives? Here’s why you’re not getting the advertised experience. Read More »
How Can You Keep Your Money Safe From Zelle Scams?
- Do You Actually Need Gigabit Internet?
- How to Manage Webcam Settings on Windows 11
- How to Create Custom Text Shortcuts on iPhone
- How to Use Your Phone to Control a Roku
- Google TV Devices to Gain 50 Free Live TV Channels
- How to Restart a Chromebook
- 10 New Windows 11 Features You Should Be Using
- Scammers Are Impersonating Family Members to Get Your Money
- Microsoft Word Now Has Super-Charged Search on Windows
- OneDrive’s New Home Page Will Help You Find Your Files
- Sharing Is Caring: How to Create an iCloud Shared Photo Library
- Cast Away: How to Connect Your Android Phone to Your TV
- How to Delete Your Facebook Account
- What Is an LED?
- The 5 Biggest Android Myths