Getting Older? Here’s How to Make Windows More Comfortable If you’re getting older like me, you might find that it’s harder to see what is on your computer screen than it used to be. Here are some tips to make using your Windows 10 or 11 machine easier and more comfortable with diminished sight.
What is the Affordable Connectivity Program? The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is a U.S. government program run by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) program to help low-income households pay for internet service and connected devices like a laptop or tablet. You may be eligible if your household’s income is below 200% of the Federal Poverty Line, or if you or someone you [...]
Everything You Need to Know About Windows 11 Microsoft has unveiled the next generation of its market leading desktop operating system. Here are the high points.
Browser settings to change ASAP if you care about privacy: Chrome, Firefox and more Five minutes gives you better internet privacy. Make these browser adjustments now.
Why You Should Use Multiple Web Browsers If you think you just need a single web browser, think again. We recommend using multiple web browsers on your computer, especially if you work and perform personal tasks on the same system. Here’s why you should consider adding another web browser to your daily rotation.
Why Is My Wi-Fi Not as Fast as Advertised? So the marketing for your Wi-Fi router promises a certain speed but your experience with the router doesn’t live up to that speed. What gives? Here’s why you’re not getting the advertised experience. Read More »
How Can You Keep Your Money Safe From Zelle Scams?
This Month in Tech History: The last month of Summer brings in some monumental starts in the history of technology, from the beginning of the world’s most popular search engine to the start of a video game franchise that still dominates the industry. Read about all the details below.
- 12 Google Calendar Tricks You’re Probably Not Using
- How to Unhide All Columns in Excel
- How to Change the Wi-Fi Password on iPhone
- How to Disable the Microsoft Edge Sidebar
- Does a Factory Reset Remove Viruses?
- You’re Selecting Text With Your Mouse Wrong
- 7 Ways to Improve Notifications on Android
- Listen Up: How to Borrow Audiobooks From Your Library
- 25 Gmail Tips That Will Help You Conquer Email
- Why Rebooting Your Router Fixes So Many Problems (and Why You Have to Wait 10 Seconds)
- What to Look For When Buying a New TV
- How to Screen Record on a Chromebook
- How to Open and Use Multiple Tabs in Finder on Mac
- Fast Internet Download Speeds Aren’t the Only Thing That Matters. Here’s Why
- There’s Actually a Better Place to Put Your Router to Improve Home Wi-Fi Speeds