Top 6 Ways to Stop iPhone from Tracking Your Location
According to Apple, Location service allows Apple and third-party apps and websites to gather and use information based on the current location of your iPhone to provide a variety of location services. Although, Apple has announced that these saved locations are never sent to Apple’s servers and are not available to third-party apps, that private info can still be accessed if you hand someone your iPhone. In this article, we will show you how to disable iPhone location tracking in 4 ways.
- Way 1. Stop iPhone from Tracking Location You Frequently Visit
- Way 2. Disable iPhone from Tracking Where You Last Parked
- Way 3. Turn off Share My Location
- Way 4. Disable Location-Based Alerts, Apple Ads & Suggestions
- Way 5. Disable iPhone Location Tracking for Individual Apps
- Way 6. Completely Prevent iPhone Tracking Location